Rosie Probert Too is a true sailing villa, on board you will find every possible comfort. For this she is particularly suitable for renting exclusively for a family
Rent Rosie Probert Too, a splendid 18-meter sailing schooner maintained in perfect working order with meticulous annual refits.
She is equipped with 3 guest cabins and a total of 6 beds and one for the two crew members with independent access and bathroom.
The boat is chartered only with professional crew on board.
We embark in Portoferraio for day or weekend rentals on the Island of Elba, while with a whole week available or longer periods
we can embark in San Vincenzo, Cala de Medici or Marina di Scarlino and we can plan a holiday in the Tuscan Archipelago or North West Corsica
You choose the itinerary!
On request it is also possible to book optional packages
- at the price of 200 Euro per person per day you can dive on the most beautiful seabed of the Island of Elba guided by expert professional instructors, even if you are on your first dive!
- at the price of 30 Euro / h it is possible to learn the first notions of sailing using our dinghi
"FLIGHT & SAIL"
- fly your private flight from Milan, Verona, Bologna, Genoa, Florence, Pisa, Rome directly to the Island of Elba. An exciting experience to enrich and make your holiday even more comfortable.
We will take care of your luggage, it will be collected at your home and you will find it in your cabin when you arrive on board. The transfer from Campo dell'Elba airport to boarding is included in the package price.
This solution is subject to a quote.
- starting from 50 Euro per person per day you will have the opportunity to forget the stress of the galley and kitchen management by delegating it to the crew
who will take care of the preparation and service at the table. The weekly menu, which will be agreed in advance, will make you discover the flavors of the typical Tuscan cuisine of land and sea
- at the price of 150 Euro per day, the hostess will take care of the order and daily cleaning of your cabin and will assist you in your purchases
Its interiors have been designed to allow comfort and privacy to its guests; a very large master cabin with en suite bathroom in the bow, separated from the saloon in which there is the kitchen equipped with a 4-burner stove, oven, microwave, Nespresso coffee machine, a wine cellar, two freezers and a refrigerator and two other cabins double with bathroom in the corridor.
Rosie Probert Too is Pet Friendly, your "Fido" friend, of small or medium size, is welcome on board where she can play with the little Lady, an affectionate one-year-old mestizo female who
has been adopted who likes to sail with us.
The boat is characterized by a spacious fully walkable deck, to make relaxing moments comfortable, equipped with mattresses placed in the shade of two large awnings.
TECHNICAL FEATURES AND EQUIPMENT:
Shipyard: CCYD di Mestre
Model: Ocean Schooner 55 "(Spirit Of Tradition AIVE award)
Launched year: 1981
Refitting year: 2020
Overall length: 18 mt
Max beam: 4.8mt
Min draft: 1,2mt
Maz Draft: 2.3mt
Equipment: Canclini / Lewmar
Sails (2017): mainsail, mizzen jib, genoa
Cruising speed (motor): 7 Knots
Fresh water reserve 2800lt
Fuel reserve: in every guest room and saloon
No. cabins: 3 + 1
Nr bagn1: 2 + 1
Kitchen: gas hob and oven
Fridge & Frizer: 400 Lt
Refrigerated wine cellar: Nr 1
Ice maker: Nr 1
Coffee machine: Nr 1 Nespresso
HD TV: in the saloon and in the cabins
HiFi: in any environment
Cinema on deck
WiFi internet even while surfing
Cushions: in the cockpit and deck
Tender: 3.80 mt 40CV engine
Possibility of scuba diving with a certified instructor
· Daily and final cleaning with steam sanitization
· Linen in the room
· Set of towels per person
· Use of the tender and water-toys
· Mooring in the port of embarkation and in the port of disembarkation
· Cost of mooring in ports during navigation
Anything not indicated under "included"
In order to guarantee them further peace of mind, we offer our guests the possibility of a total TOTAL REFUND OF THE ADVANCE paid at the time of booking in the event that, due to force majeure originating from COVID-19, they are not able to enjoy their own vacation.
The Safety Protocol we adopt is made up of the guidelines approved on 18/05/20 by the Ministry of Infrastructure and Transport that regulate nautical transport.
- sanitizing with Ozone of every room of the boat at every change of passengers;
- maximum attention to the hygiene of each room on board maintained with alcohol-based disinfectants or chlorine-based products;
- prohibition of access on board to strangers during stops in port;
- individual supply of hand sanitizing gel and personal protective equipment (latex gloves, FFP2 masks, goggles and / or visors) always available on board for guests and crew;
- obligation for the crew to wear the appropriate PPE during the unmooring and mooring procedure, and during the bunkering or galley refueling phases and in any situation that leads the crew member to interact with strangers to the community on board;
- obligation for guests to wear appropriate PPE in case of temporary disembarkation, by way of example but not limited to in the case of shopping;
- temperature measurement of the crew and guests on a daily basis; Covid-19 serological test for crew before each boarding and test results readily available on request;
- commander holding Medical First AID (IMO STCW-2010) and Medical Care certifications;
- boat rental only to families who share the same housing unit;
We are waiting for you on board!
Gianluca & Alessandro