Zizoo

Sailboat Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 54 DS · 2006

  1. Croatia ›
  2. Split
This charter offers a non-refundable 10% downpayment for all booking with the check-in date until 31.10.20. The remaining 90% are due 72 hours before the check in.
Sailboat Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 54 DS · 2006 (0)
  • About
  • Equipment
  • Prices
  • Zizoo Guide
  • Reviews
  • Things to know
  • FAQ

Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 54 DS

Boat ID : 5696
Marina:
 
Split, Croatia
Boat Type:
Sailboat
Rating:
4
Based on customer reviews
max. guests:
11
Beds:
11
Cabins:
5
Length:
16.75 m
Bathrooms:
4
Skipper:
Captain optional
Sail type:
Furling mainsail

About

Chartering this beautiful and spacious Sun Odyssey 54 is a great choice to explore the south Croatian Islands. This sailing boat from 2006. can comfortably accommodate up to 11 people, which is perfect for family with kids. There are 4 double cabins and one single cabin. It is designed to provide you maximum comfort including 4 toilets with warm water, saloon and fully equipped kitchen. It also comprises GPS chart plotter in cockpit and in saloon, autopilot, bow thruster, and other navigation instruments. This sailing boat is situated in ACI marina Split and it gives you a great chance to visit islands like Šolta, Brač, Hvar or Koručula.

Specifications

Sail type:Furling mainsail
Length:16.75 m
Fuel tank:410 L
Beam:4.87 m
Draft:2.3 m
Water tank:900 L
Steering wheels:2
Max Speed:8 kt
Power:100 HP

Equipment

Every boat comes with safety equipment

Navigation

  • Bow thruster
  • GPS chartplotter
  • Autopilot
  • Marine VHF radio

Comfort

  • Air conditioner
  • Heating
  • Electric anchor windlass
  • Sprayhood

Entertainment

  • Wifi
  • TV
  • CD player
  • DVD player

Safety

  • Life raft
  • Life jackets
  • First aid kit
  • Safety harness

Prices

Additional fees

These are fees that will be added on top of the boat price.

Charter fee
$303
Tourist tax
Price per person per day/$2
Security Deposit
$2,913

Optional add-ons

You can select these optional add-ons during the checkout.

Captain (excluding provisioning)
Price per day/$186
Hostess (excluding provisioning)
Price per day/$163
SUP - Stand Up Paddleboard
Price per week/$140
Kayak
Price per week/$163

Pickup and Return

Check-in:17:00, Split
Check-out:09:00, Split

Please contact us if you would like to request non-standard check-in and check-out times or locations.

Marina location

Split, Croatia

Reviews (1)
4

Cleanliness
5
Experience
4
Equipment
5
Service
4
See all reviews
Henrik
4
Sehr komfortable Yacht. Kann ich empfehlen.

Things to know

  • License and captain
  • Security Deposit
  • Deposit waiver
  • Insurance
  • Cancellation policy

FAQ

  • What happens when I request an offer?
  • When can I get in touch with the captain?
  • What is the Charter Fee?
  • Are there any other costs I should be aware of?
Subscribe to our newsletter to get a 50€ voucher and all our best offers.