Excellent4.5 out of 5Trustpilot

Catamaran Lagoon 420 · 2008

  1. Greece ›
  2. Gouvia (Corfu)
This charter offers a non-refundable 10% down payment for all bookings with the check-in date until 31.10.20. The remaining 90% are due 72 hours before the check in. The remaining 90% are due 72 hours before the check in.
Catamaran Lagoon 420 · 2008 (0)
  • About
  • Equipment
  • Prices
  • Zizoo Guide
  • Reviews
  • Things to know
  • FAQ

Lagoon 420

Boat ID : 7080
Marina:
 
Gouvia (Corfu), Greece
Boat Type:
Catamaran
max. guests:
10
Beds:
10
Cabins:
6
Length:
12.61 m
Bathrooms:
5
Skipper:
Captain optional
Sail type:
Full batten mainsail

About

This Lagoon 420, built in 2008 is an excellent choice for those wishing to experience a new sense of freedom in style and comfort. Wake up to the sound of the sea in one of the Lagoon 420’s 6 spacious and modern cabins. Sleeping up to 10 people, this catamaran is perfect for sailing with friends and family. The Lagoon 420 is located in Marina Gouvia, Gouvia (Corfu), a convenient start point for exploring Greece by boat. Happy sailing!

Specifications

Sail type:Full batten mainsail
Length:12.61 m
Fuel tank:325 L
Beam:7.5 m
Draft:1.26 m
Water tank:850 L
Steering wheels:1
Power:40 HP

Equipment

Every boat comes with safety equipment

Comfort

  • Air conditioner
  • Solar panels
  • Hot water
  • Cockpit speakers

Navigation

  • GPS chartplotter
  • Marine VHF radio
  • Autopilot
  • Foghorn

Safety

  • Dinghy
  • EPIRB
  • Anchor
  • Fenders

Prices

Additional fees

These are fees that will be added on top of the boat price.

End cleaning
per booking/£211
Security Deposit
£2,534

Optional add-ons

You can select these optional add-ons during the checkout.

Safety net
per week/£169
Comfort package
per week/£4,223
Damage Waiver
per day/£42
Hostess (excluding provisioning)
per day/£144

Pickup and Return

Check-in:17:00, Gouvia (Corfu)
Check-out:09:00, Gouvia (Corfu)

Please contact us if you would like to request non-standard check-in and check-out times or locations.

Zizoo’s guide about sailing in Greece

Best time to sail
April-October
Languages spoken
Greek
Closest airports
Athens, Thessaloniki, Rhodes, Crete
Currency
Euro
Boat base locations
Athens
Mykonos
Crete
Corfu
Tips
Acropolis, volacanic beaches of Santorini, party island of Mykonos

Charter a yacht in Greece and experience the beauty and wonders of a nation made up of 6,000 islands and over 13,500 km of inspiring coastline. Meander from island to island, stopping for a swim in the gorgeous bays or to discover ancient ruins before catching the breeze to sail to your next destination.

Gouvia (Corfu), Greece

No reviews (yet)

Things to know

  • Licence and captain
  • Security Deposit
  • Deposit waiver
  • Insurance
  • Cancellation policy

FAQ

  • What happens when I request a quote?
  • When can I get in touch with the captain?
  • What is the Charter Fee?
  • Are there any other costs I should be aware of?
From£450 Per day
Subscribe to our newsletter to get a £50 voucher and all our best offers.