Daily charters last 8 hours and half day charters last for 4 hours.
For daily charters we offer the following itineraries:
1) Cruise to Rhenia & Delos islands
2) Cruise to the Southern Coast (Rhenia & Delos Island)
3) Cruise to Rhenia - Delos and the Southern Coast up to Kalo Livadi bay
4) Cruise to Rhenia island and to Tragonissi island (weather permitting)
For half day cruises we offer the following:
1) Rhenia - Delos island only
2) Southern Coast only
Included in Daily & Half Day charters:
- Beach towels
- Galley amenities
- Snorkeling gear for all ages
- Snacks (Sandwiches, vegetable dip, season fruit platter), beverages (soft drinks, beers - Greek - tabled water, tea, coffee, ouzo, 1 bottled premium white Greek wine per guests 6)
- 24% VAT
Extras for Daily & Half Day charters:
- Guide for a tour of 1 hour (extra fee to be paid cash upon embarkation for the hire of a licensed guide, most of them archaeologists themselves - Basic language: English. Other languages available as well.
- Entry fees: 12 Euro (Under 25 years old FREE for EEC citizens, 6 Euro if not an EEC citizen).
- Costs for beach bar restaurants (on client)
- Water toy: Sea bob Fs5, Electric Surf Board (TBA)
- SUP: TBA
- Additional beverages (other alcoholic and hard liquor not included in our complimentary snacks and beverages package)
- Additional catering (menus upon request - extra cost from finger food, to sushi, to full lunch menu respective of each yacht's galley amenities)
- Chef fees (presence on board respective of on-board protocol per yacht).
- Barman (presence on board respective of on-board protocol per yacht).
- Masseuse on board (presence on board respective of on-board protocol per yacht).
- Tender pulling: 150 Euro for tender pulling (guests on board up to 6/8 not more)
- Transportation from accommodation to embarkation location and vice versa
** All extras are to be handed to yacht representative and are payable 2 day prior to embarkation or at base according to booking form agreement.
(APA) First hour of fuel for Mykonos charters (cash upon embarkation)
and all as per above described.
Weekly Charter includes:
-Towels and Linens
-Full Galley amenities
Does not include:
-VAT of 12%** respective of boat category (Axopars*, Grady White* and Ribs*)
-On board provisioning fee: + 150 Euro
-Provisions on board: APA
-Marina fees if any: APA
-Fuel consumption, Fuel for the use of tender and/or use of water toys: APA
-Transportation from airport to yacht or vice versa or any other land transportation to final destination (local accommodation)
-Gratuity tips to crew 10-15% on client’s discretion
-Delivery Redelivery fees (if any)
-Extra water toy fee / SEA BOB, Electric Surf Board Radinn
**VAT 12 % rate (weekly rate) is determined by applicable tax legislation and may be subject to change without prior notice or responsibility on the Broker, the Stakeholder or the Owner. Should any changes in applicable tax legislation take place after the issuance of a charter agreement resulting in changes in total amount(s) due then the difference will be credited or debited accordingly to the Charterer. The Charterer acknowledges that local taxes can change and accepts liability for payment of any increase in taxes legislated by the Government of the country in which he is chartering, including at any time after the contract has been fully executed and prior to disembarkation.
50% down payment of the charter hire for booking of the yacht and the remainder 50% + 12% VAT + 35% APA* + Relocation fee (if any) by 4 weeks prior to embarkation. APA to be remitted preferably cash upon embarkation.
Itinerary: The itinerary is drawn with client and discussed prior to the charter with captain and Yacht Representative. A suggestion is sent for clients to go over it. If there are some specific islands they wish to visit we try to include them according to the days they will charter and bearing in mind the distance to get there.
The nicest islands to visit within the Cycladic area are definitely The Koufonissia Complex, Amorgos, and Santorini Island, Paros, and Antiparos.
Cruising: Usually we cruise during day and dock at Ports enabling clients to stroll at night in the traditional villages as well as enjoy traditional taverns or quoted restaurants, that our captains may suggest to them.
Provisions: A provisions list is sent to client for on board provisioning. Items selected will be provided on board by our crew.
The provisions are either settled by the APA, or by the client cash once provisions are on board upon remittance of all invoices by their captain.
Fuel: Yacht will be rendered full tank and shall be redelivered by client full tank. An APA of 35 % is given up front to cover part of fuel expenses and provision needs. APA may need to be implemented or some funds returned to client. All depends on charter itinerary selected and days on board. See APA definition below.
All names as per passport and passport numbers should be provided so as to prepare the Passenger List document required for charter upon booking of the yacht.
Should client not appear on date of embarkation, Yacht representative is entitled to retain full amount of charter fee on behalf of owner.
Should client decline to embark for any reason and authorization for charter departure given by Port Authorities, owner’s authority representative, will retain full amount of charter.
APA / for weekly cruises and /or outside of Mykonos area
The Advance Provisioning Allowance (APA)
The Advance Provisioning Allowance (APA) is designed to cover the operating expenses of a charter such as, fuel (for the yacht, her tenders and motorized water toys), food, drinks, land services, electronic communications, canal fees, harbor dues, local taxes and marina fees outside Greek waters, or private marinas. Depending on the number of guests, type of yacht and duration of charter, the APA will vary. A 35% to 40 % down payment of the total of the APA is prepaid by the charterer to the Yacht representative 30 days prior to set embarkation date. Your yacht will be fully fueled and provisioned - when you step on board. The provision list is to be received no later than one week prior to the set date of embarkation. Whilst an up-to-date summary of accounts can be requested at any time during your charter, a full set of accounts will normally be submitted by your captain at the end of the charter. If, during the charter, the expenditure exceeds the sum already paid, additional cash funds will be required at once. All outstanding bills should be settled in cash before final disembarkation. Of course, any remaining credit at the end of your charter will be reimbursed to you in full.
Water sports (toys) are allowed only under certain conditions and always upon captains’ discretion without need of justification. Conditions taken in consideration are:
• Marine traffic (boats, jet skis, surfers, etc.)
• Proximity to swimmers
• Topography and local conditions (shallow reefs, currents etc.)
• No usage prior consummation of alcohol
• Speed boat or Jet Ski license. Use of personal watercraft is only permitted subject to the operator having the appropriate license and meeting local regulations. Any liability arising from non-compliance is entirely at operator’s risk. Usage of Jet Ski should clients not have the required documents will be left to Captain’s discretion.
We are waiting for your messages on Zizoo BMT