MIZAR III is a fascinating 10-meter vintage motoryacht entirely made of wood by Cantieri Navali Picchiotti of Viareggio in 1961 and launched in 1962.
An extremely comfortable cabin cruiser equipped with a large cockpit with table and seats, an agreable sundeck in the bow with mattresses and cushions, a large dinette with a table that can be converted into bunks, a 2-seater master cabin, kitchenette and bathroom in a separate room.
The boat, the first and only of its kind on Lake Como, can accomodate up to 6 people, besides the crew.
We will sail in maximum comfort, at a cruising speed of 10 knots so you can calmly enjoy the beauties of Lake Como.
We offer you:
· private tours for an unforgettable day on the lake
· mini cruises for birthday parties, engagements, anniversaries
· special evenings with a stop for dinner and return in the moonlight
· photographic services for weddings and ceremonies
· evenings tours for fireworks and other events on the lake
· companies services at meetings and fairs, product presentations, photographic and video services.