- Zizoo Guide
- Things to know
- 11.72 m
- Fuel tank:
- 200 L
- 3.93 m
- 1.76 m
- Water tank:
- 430 L
- 40 HP
- Cockpit table
- Hot water
- Steering wheel
You can order these optional extras now and pay the charter company directly upon arrival at the marina.
Pickup and Return
- 16:00, Funchal
- 09:00, Funchal
Please contact us if you would like to request non-standard check-in and check-out times or locations.
Zizoo’s guide about sailing in Portugal
- Best time to sail
- June – September
- Languages spoken
- Portuguese, English
- Closest airports
- Porto (OPO), Lisbon Portela (LIS), Faro (FAO)
- Boat base locations
- Porto - Cascais - Lisbon - Grândola
- The Algarve, Azores Islands, Water Sports at Peniche
A holiday spent on a yacht charter in Portugal is every sailor’s dream. With excellent sailing conditions in the summer, exploring the length of the coastline is a breeze and allows you to discover varied landscapes, coastal towns and enjoy excellent food and wine in this picturesque corner of Europe.
Reviews (0)This boat doesn't have enough reviews
Things to know
Licence and Skipper
1) Charter deposit insurance: Insured is the retain of the security deposit of the chartered yacht due to loss or damage for which the yacht is exposed during the period of the insurance.
2) Travel cancellation insurance: Insured is the cancellation cost in case of sudden serious illness, accident or death.
3) Payment protection insurance: Insured is the case that neither the yacht chartered, nor a replacement yacht is being provided as a result of insolvency of the charter company or charter agency or accident and loss of the boat before the rental period.
4) Skipper liability insurance: Insured is the legal liability of the policy holder in his/her capacity as skipper of the chartered yacht.