Zizoo.com is the leading global boat rental platform. We’re on a mission to digitalise and transform the boat rental industry, which is 10 years behind any other travel sector. We are building a global digital booking platform and website connecting suppliers to travelers worldwide - in a nutshell, it’s the “Booking.com for Boats”. Zizoo has been named one of Forbes’ 7 Travel Tech Startups to Watch and we’ve been recently featured in TechCrunch.
We are the next big thing in travel!
- Writing code, a lot of code.
- Working on new features and fixing bugs
- Working and collaborating with senior developers, product managers, project managers, senior management
- Actively partaking in and contributing to the development methodologies put in place by the team.
- Getting things done!
- 3+ years experience in PHP, GIT
- 3+ year(s) experience in using HTML/CSS, JS/jQuery, Bootstrap or equivalents
- 1+ year(s) experience in React or Vue.js
- 1+ year(s) experience in Symfony, Doctrine, Twig
- 1+ year(s) experience developing with Docker
- Experience in writing Microservices
- Understanding of modern web stacks (linux, caching, load balancing, etc.)
- Team player who likes to engage with colleagues
- Really love coding - passionate about what you do
- Fluent in English
What we offer:
- A transparent data-driven environment where good ideas flourish. Got a good idea? We’ll test it!
- The possibility to experiment with any new technology
- An opportunity to work in one of Europe's trending startups
- Team building events and a sailing holiday for the whole team
- And, of course, boat holiday discounts!