If you’ve got a passion for travel and a get-things-done attitude, we’ve got the right position for you. Be a part of an unbelievably motivated sales team that enjoys teamwork, smashing huge revenue targets and providing an unparalleled level of service. Learn more about the position below.
- Be a part of an unbelievably motivated sales team that enjoys teamwork, smashing huge revenue targets and providing an unparalleled level of service
- Assist our clients by turning their boat holiday request into a booking
- Build long-lasting relationships with our wide range of clients from across the globe
- Channel feedback from your customers back to the product team to influence our product development
- Proactively improve processes for you and your team
- Fluent in German and English (any additional language is a plus)
- Resident in Berlin or willing to move to Berlin in short time
- You love a good challenge, you are competitive and are motivated by high targets and generating revenue.
- You love closing a deal
- You find pride and joy in your work and like making your customers happy
- You are a self-confident, self-determined and extremely proactive
- You are a great listener and have great communication skills
What we offer:
- Attractive, performance-based bonuses
- Supportive training and a chance to grow and develop within the company
- An opportunity to work in one of Europe's trending startups
- A really awesome office in the heart of Kreuzberg
- A fun, sun-and-beach-themed work and office culture
- Team building events and a sailing holiday for the whole team
- And, of course, boat holiday discounts!
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org us with the subject line "Zizoo: German Sales " and write three convincing lines about why you want this job. We look forward to receiving your application!