We’re looking for a confident sales intern to join one of Berlin’s most innovative travel start-ups. If you’ve got a passion for travel and a get-things-done attitude, we’ve got the right position for you.
You must be a total people person: comfortable with talking on the phone and have excellent written and verbal communication skills. This is a full-time paid internship role with the potential to switch to long-term full-time position if you excel and an opportunity to grow further within the company.
- Identify customer needs in order to complete a boat reservation for their sailing holiday
- Manage your clients’ portfolios
- Prioritize your daily work effectively and strategically
- Communicate with and support clients via email and phone
- Close online sales leads to meet your personal as well as the team sales targets
- You will be selling boat holidays to clients all over the word
- Experience dealing with luxury boats where the client spends over 50,000€!
What you will bring:
- Fluent in English, German OR Italian a bonus
- You are enthusiastic and ambitious
- Enjoys overcoming objections and closing deals
- Excellent and natural ability to establish and build rapport with clients
- Confident, approachable, and solution-oriented with good organizational skills
- Willingness to get hands dirty and do everything to drive bookings
- Great personal management and ability to take full-ownership of your work
- You’re a skilled negotiator and enjoy closing deals
- Paid internship. Base salary + excellent performance bonuses
- Make some money this summer!
- Supportive training, learn from the best the industry has to offer
- Learn about negotiation, B2B and B2C sales, KPIs, Client management, partner relations and more!
- Opportunity to work in the startup scene and live in Berlin
- Flat office hierarchy with our international team
- Work in an international environment with people from over 26 different countries
- A really awesome office in Kreuzberg
- Have a free Cappuccino anytime you need a pick me up and of course, we have free beer and Pizza on Fridays!
- A fun, sun-and-beach-themed work and office culture
- Team building events on boats in amazing locations :)
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com – SUBJECT LINE: SALES ASSOCIATE INTERN – and write three convincing lines about why you want this job!
You can apply directly to:
We look forward to receiving your application!