Croatia has risen to the top of our list for sailing destinations to visit! There are many reasons to go sailing in Croatia for sure, see here our top 5!
5 reasons to go sailing in Croatia:
- The beaches!
- There are amazing white beaches with turquiose water. Plus with a private boat (and maybe a skipper) you’ll find unexplored corners only reachable by boat, you’ll never forget.
- The culture!
- Visit the old town of Dubrovnik, go shopping in one of the tiny stores and enjoy the spirit of many centuries old streets.
- The boats!
- Croatians are sailors. They love the sea and the love boats, thats why they care for them and care for their guests. Take a look at Asta Yachting’s boats and get inpired.
- The Food!
- Seafood, meet, vegetables and best pastries. You need to try the variety of Croatian meals and you’ll never forget it!
- The people!
- What can we say. Croatians love their country, the sea, their culture AND they love their guests. Being amazing hosts, they welcome travellers open-hearted.
There are many more reasons to choose a sailing holiday in Croatia. Throughout history, Croatia has always been attractive for sailors with more than 4,000 kilometers of coastline and an endless array of islands to explore. It’s no wonder having a boat is the best way to truly see what Croatia has to offer.
And with Zizoo, everyone can finally experience this country in all its glory on their very own boat holiday.
Ready to set sail in Croatia? Take a look at our boats in Croatia to begin planning your next boat holiday and start exploring all this beautiful country has to offer!