Revenge Travel: It’s time to travel again!
Updated July 27th.
This is the good news: By now, we could all use a holiday (we definitely deserve one!). And with restrictions finally starting to ease, it’s time to plan an epic return to travel with an incredible summertime escape. Revenge travel is the new trend of 2021!
But the answer to the question “Where can I travel?” is changing almost daily, due to the (unfortunately) increasing number of infections. Basically, tourist travel is not prohibited, but it is subject to significant restrictions and requirements in some countries. Vaccined or not? PCR-Test required or nor? Qurantine necessery or not? You can check the latest recommendations and restrictions for your destinations here.
Why we can (and should) travel again
- Growing number of vaccinations
- Decreasing number of infections
- Many countries, like Greece, prepare for summer season
- Warmer weather and rising temperatures are slowly but surely making an impact – last year’s experience shows that the summer was relaxed too
- Boat holidays are considered safe because it’s easier to “socially distance“
- All boats that can be booked through Zizoo are subject to the highest safety standards in hygiene and disinfection
- In case something unexpected happens, we offer a refund option at the time of booking, with 100% of the price refundable. Find out more here ›
Which EU countries are open for travellers?
Which NON-EU Countries are open for travellers?
Ready for your next adventure?
The question of “where can I travel” should be clear. It’s possible to go on vacation again, but certain safety standards need to be kept (distancing, regular hand washing, wearing a mask).
Travel is particularly safe on a boat, because you get to choose your company of close family or friends on board, and you get to decide if you want to go island hopping or simply relax on a boat.
Now is the moment to secure your well-deserved holiday, e.g. in Greece