Revenge Travel: It’s time to travel again!
The signs are good that this summer we can make up for everything we could not do since more than a year. Revenge travel is the order of the day! But where can I travel to right now? Find out here where you can enter under which conditions to spend a dream boating holiday.
Why we can (and should) travel again:
- Growning number of vaccinations
- Decreasing number of infections
- Many countries, like Greece, prepare for summer season
- Temperatures are rising – slowly but surely – and last year’s experience shows that the summer was relaxed.
- Boating holidays are considered safe because of “social distance” per se
- All boats that can be booked through Zizoo are guaranteed to the highest safety standards in hygiene and disinfection.
- And if something does come up again, we offer our refund option at the time of booking, with 100% of the price refundable, find out more here.
Entry into these countries possible?
With or without quarantine?
Where can I travel right now? – There, let’s go!
Now the question of “where to” should be answered. So it is possible again to go on holiday under given safety standards, (distance, hand washing, wearing mask). And it is particularly safe on a boat, because boat travellers are by nature among themselves and can go ashore, but do not have to. So finally secure your well-deserved holiday now, e.g. in Greece: