The 2020 boat holiday season is far from over. The shores of Europe are open for business and we’re making it easier and safer for you to secure your boat with the most attractive terms on the market including best price guarantee. Have a better offer? Send it to us – we will match it!
Only 10% down payment for select partners when booked until the end of 2020
- For all charters free rescheduling in case of corona ban
- For selected partners flexible payment conditions: 10% down payment now – 90% pay later
- For selected partners cancel anytime up to 72 hours prior to check-in with only a 10% non-refundable installment
What does this mean?
- You have more flexibility when it comes to payment
- You have more options if you need to cancel your holiday
- You pay a better price than you would anywhere else
- You still get to enjoy the holiday of a lifetime in 2020
Travel advice for US Travelers:
- Some state, local, and territorial governments have requirements, such as requiring people to wear masks and requiring those who recently traveled to stay home for up to 14 days.
- Check state, territorial, tribal and local public health websites for information before you travel.
- For travel plans to European countries or fro traveling internationally, please check the websites of the US Department of State, Bureau of Consular Affairs, Country Information page for information on restrictions, foreign quarantine policies, and urgent health information provided by relevant authorities.
- Check out also the list of destinations opened for US tourists.
Travel Advice for British Travelers:
- For traveling abroad of the UK, the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) travel advice is based on risks to British nationals, including in-country public health assessments, and provides a list with countries and territories exempt from advice against ‘all but essential’ international travel.
- For the countries, you may be able to return from without self-isolation, view the list of travel corridors for England and guidance for Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland.
Travel advice for German travelers:
- A travel warning is not a travel ban, which means you are allowed to travel to regions which are under travel warning. You would need to follow some steps in order to protect yourself and others and reduce the spread of Covid-19.
- Upon your return to Germany, you need to get tested: this can be done for free at airports as well as a number of other public transport stations. Test results will be sent to you after approx. 48 hours.
- You need to self-quarantine until you get the test results (approx. 48 hours) and if you test negatively, you can safely stop the self-quarantine.
- If you want to reduce the self-quarantine time even further, the test can also be done in Croatia before leaving but it cannot be more than 48 hours before returning to Germany. This would allow you to minimise any quarantine time.
- If you do test positive, you would need to quarantine for 14 days.
- Do follow this process – we are all collectively responsible for the containment of the virus and Zizoo takes this very seriously.
Travel warning regions:
The Travel Warning does not apply to the whole of Croatia but only for the regions Split- Dalmacija including islands) and Sibenik- Knin. Zadar, Istria & Dubrovnik are not affected.
The Travel Warning is currently applied on for the whole country, with the exception of the Canary Islands.
The Travel Warning procedure helps us all to protect each other but it does not mean we can’t enjoy our well deserved holidays.